The Mommy of The Monkeys tagged Nanny with a game. Here are the rules:
Either (1) post 7 facts about yourself AND photos OR (2) post 10 facts about yourself with no photos, OR (3) post a childhood picture of yourself.”
- I was born in Manchester NH, but my family moved to Montreal, Quebec, when I was a baby.
- I returned to New Hampshire when I was twenty-two, and still speak with a strong accent. I don’t pronounce the letter “h, ” I don’t pronounce the “s” at the end of words, I have a hard time with the –ed at the end of past-tense verbs.
- Because of this, I see a tutor once a week to help me with my writing and speaking skills.
- I’m married and I have two sons, 24 and 22, my youngest is the daddycat.
- I’m watching Loki for the summer and I didn’t know anything about cats, but I have learned a great deal from you guys.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be a veterinarian, but I couldn’t stand the thought of surgery.
- I have two dogs: Daisy is a Bouvier des Flandres, and she’s 5; Deuce is a Spanish Water Dog who’s afraid of water, and he’s 5 too.
- I cannot re-watch any movie in which an animal or a child dies (I don’t care if a grownup dies in a movie).
- I work for a company that does Management Training. I maintain and update their website and I’m a living help desk: whenever clients have problems or questions, I’m the one with the answers (usually).
- My dream is to own a house near the beach in Maine and work from my home, and I want to take long walks on the beach with my furry friends.
I’m tagging the following people: