I’m so happy and thankful. Daddycat’s home. His flight was two hours late yesterday. I look a little sleepy because Daddycat fed me real turkey last night. Another “first” for me. Daddycat made a sandwich with turkey, cranberry sauce and cream cheese. Last night I slept with Daddycat, it’s so good to have him back.
November 27, 2009
This entry was posted on Friday, November 27th, 2009 at 12:24 pm and posted in November - Daily Photo. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
10 responses to “Fantastic Friday!”
- @Crazy_Felix Happy Birthday! Your mommy has a nice voice! Nice video! 6 years ago
- @MzMeow So precious! 6 years ago
- @BigFatMollyCat Holly molly, so many litter boxes! 6 years ago
- It would be nice to win!TasteMakers at Fancy Feast. Here's my entry: tinyurl.com/3oshyot 6 years ago
- Merry Christmas to all of you! 6 years ago