I scared Nanny, I was unwell last week, but now I’m better. I’m afraid that I’m stuck with this condition. Nanny had tried to add pumkin in my food and it does not work, I really don’t like it and the funny thing is that Nanny could not find pumkin can at the grocery stores, she had ordered a case online. If she tried to give me the fiber using a syringe, let say that I’m not cooperative and the procedure brings out the worst of me. Nanny had to think about how can she possibly give me the fiber without me noticing it. Nanny is diluting the fiber in water and then she mix it in the juice of my wet food. After a few days my tail was up and I got better. The only thing that I have noticed is that it takes more time to get my food and you know how I feel about my food…I wanted it now! As you can see Nanny’s office is quite messy, and things as been piling up the last two months.
May 10, 2010
This entry was posted on Monday, May 10th, 2010 at 9:26 am and posted in May - Daily Photo. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
13 responses to “Mancat Monday”
- @Crazy_Felix Happy Birthday! Your mommy has a nice voice! Nice video! 6 years ago
- @MzMeow So precious! 6 years ago
- @BigFatMollyCat Holly molly, so many litter boxes! 6 years ago
- It would be nice to win!TasteMakers at Fancy Feast. Here's my entry: tinyurl.com/3oshyot 6 years ago
- Merry Christmas to all of you! 7 years ago